Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pandora :)

My hubby earned some serious brownie points this week. I've been drooling over the Pandora bracelets, charms, and well everything they have period for a while and now thanks to Charlie I have one of my own.
I'm not usually a jewelry kind of girl but once I saw the "Guardian Angel" charm I went into full-on beg mode. I'm still struggling with the loss of my baby last year. Recently we placed a small statue at my grandmothers grave site so that he'd have a memorial but this is even better because I feel like I can carry him around with me now. The fact I can keep adding on to it for special moments, people and events later on is just icing on the cake.
He might end up regretting it later though because after looking through the book and website Christmas and my birthday seems really far away so I may have to find a way to convince him that new charms are perfect "Sorry for pissing you off" presents! Considering how often that happens it'll be filled up in no time! ;)

0 comments: